Digital Marketing & Growth Manager - SEM, Social, Display
San Francisco, CA
Huckleberry is rebuilding small business insurance from the ground up. In a multi-trillion dollar industry where paper forms and fax machines still predominate, and customers are wasting countless hours navigating byzantine processes, we provide small business owners with the capability to manage all of their insurance needs through a single, elegant interface. Our team is rethinking every aspect of the experience, from pricing, to underwriting to claims.
We're backed by Tribe Capital, Uncork Capital, Crosslink Capital, e.ventures, Postmates CEO Bastian Lehman, Apartment List CEO John Kobs, and several others. In this role, you will be leading Huckleberry’s paid search, social and display acquisition campaign strategy and execution. You will collaborate with internal partners across campaigns, design, web, and vendors.
- Own strategy, media planning, and execution across multiple digital paid media channels. Drive profitable acquisition multi-year growth in our lead volume, policy volume, and revenue.
- Optimize media investments across a full portfolio of channels including – Facebook, Instagram, GoogleAds, Microsoft Advertising, Google Display Network, and LinkedIn for acquisition and remarketing campaigns with a focus on driving revenue growth
- Use data-driven marketing to identify trends/patterns and key opportunities for innovation, make optimization recommendations across the buyer’s journey.
- Provide critical reporting to stakeholders.
- Own learning agenda and measurement framework development for large scale, high impact campaigns.
- Partner cross-functionally with Direct Mail, Engagement, Content, SEO, Product and Website teams on development and implementation of a coordinated multi-channel customer acquisition strategy.
- Develop a deep understanding of our product, audience, and their buyer’s journey.
- 3+ years of performance marketing, preferably in B2B or B2BC (SMB) environment
- Experience managing paid advertising budgets (minimum of $1M/year but preferably more)
- Has a proven track record of delivering multi-year business growth through scaling paid media campaigns
- Strong business acumen and quantitative analytical skills. Forecasting experience is a plus!
- Exceptional communication, problem solving, and project management skills
- Ability to demonstrate leadership, initiative, motivation, and a track record of “get it done”
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, etc.
- BA/BS degree
Why You'll Love Working at Huckleberry
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance with 95% of premiums paid for by Huckleberry
- Free One Medical subscription
- Flexible Spending Account and 401k
- Commuter benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Free daily lunch and a kitchen stocked with delicious snacks, drinks, and coffee
- Company-sponsored happy hours and outings